Terms of Service - Short version
As you place your order with Worldbilling.org, you accept the following terms:
- You understand that we do not offer refunds on digital products. Equipment can be returned within 31 days.
- In certain situations, within 7 days, we can refund your order as credit within our billing portal.
- We deliver paid orders instantly - or within 24 hours.
- We DO NOT tolerate anybody being rude, arrogant, mean, ugly, whatever word you want to use.
- In case of dusputes, contact us using the ticket system. We will look for a proper solution.
Terms of Service - Full version
Terms and conditions apply exclusively to worldbilling.org
7655 Park North Dr, Ste 216
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets out how worldbilling.org will provide the access to digital services. For purposes of this Agreement, “you” and “your” shall refer to the individual who wishes to use the Services. By (i) your submission of an online order; (ii) your acceptance of the Terms of Service electronically during registration; (iii) your initialing the worldbilling.org Term of Service.
- Authorized User, Use, and Responsibility:
- Term: This Agreement goes into effect upon your acceptance of this Agreement and shall continue until cancelled or terminated by either party as permitted by this Agreement.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. You affirm that the information you supplied is correct and complete.
- You understand that all information provided by you will be relied upon by worldbilling.org for the provision of Services thus shall be true and accurate. You agree that worldbilling.org may disable or terminate the Services in the event that you provide false or incorrect information. You shall promptly notify worldbilling.org whenever your personal information or billing information changes (including for example, your name, address, telephone number, and credit card number and expiration date).
- You agree to use the Services for personal use only and in compliance with the current worldbilling.org Authorized Use Policy and any applicable laws and regulations. If you want to subscribe to worldbilling.org Service and Equipment for a commercial establishment, you must first contact worldbilling.org and obtain written approval from worldbilling.org
- You accept that worldbilling.org considers anyone using the Services at the installation address you provided to be authorized by you and you must pay all charges due from that use.
- Authorization: You agree to authorize worldbilling.org to automatically charge your designated credit card for the following types of fees: payment fees.
- Shipping and Handling Fees:
The charges for shipping and handling fees are set out in your Order Form. worldbilling.org will charge your designated credit card for shipping and handling fees. You acknowledge and agree that ALL shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Equipment: To receive the from worldbilling.org, you may purchase the equipment, which constitutes primarily by, but not limited to a, STB device (the “Equipment”).
- Returning Policies: You may return the equipment purchased from worldbilling.org within 31 days after you receive your equipment. worldbilling.org will refund you the equipment amount paid only right after we receive the equipment back from you by mail. Customers are responsible for all shipping fees both ways. Shipping fees are non-refundable. All Subscription fees paid are non-refundable. Exceptions can be made, in this case we will refund credit to your client account within worldbilling.
- Customer Information: worldbilling.org maintains your personal identification information for the purpose of account management, billing, customer support, and service management.
- Customer Service: If you have any technical faults and administration questions or want to request any changes in your worldbilling.org account, you may contact worldbilling.org by going to the support department once logged into your personal client area.
- Programming: worldbilling.org is not responsible for the content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content. worldbilling.org is not a provider of the streams. All the content is are available online via the Internet.
- Changing the Term of Service: Sometimes, worldbilling.org will change the Term of Service.
- Limitation of Liability: worldbilling.org aims to provide a continuous, high-quality customer service, but we do not warrant that the Services or Equipment provided by worldbilling.org will perform at a particular speed or will be uninterrupted, or error-free. The Services can vary depending on location, line quality, inside wiring, Internet traffic, and other factors beyond the control of worldbilling.org